Lynn St. Louis – Attorney
Lynn St. Louis, founding partner, believes that no one is more deserving of dependable and compassionate support than our seniors. She experienced first-hand the unique challenges facing those in need of Long-Term Care by providing care and guidance for her own aging parents. She founded Lynn St. Louis Law Office PLLC, now known as Elder Law Group PLLC, so that others could benefit from her knowledge, personal insight and experience.
- Lifelong Washington Resident
- Licensed to Practice Law in Washington and Idaho
- Bachelor’s Degree – University of Washington – 1982
- Juris Doctor Degree – University of Washington – 1985
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- Spokane County Bar Association
- Spokane Estate Planning Council
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (WAELA), Board Member, former President, Member of the Year (2008)
- Rated “Superb 10.0” by Avvo – an attorney-rating site that evaluates experience, reputation and professional conduct. Learn more here.
- Ranked “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell and one of only 5% of female attorneys to be selected for Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers – the highest possible rating for legal ability and ethical standards. Learn more here.