You are not alone. Many seniors and their families are greatly affected by the cost of Long-Term Care. We will carefully and competently guide you through the options and help you find, maintain and pay for Long-Term Care so that the demands of caring for a loved one in need do not overwhelm your family.
Rest assured that it does not have to be a choice between quality of care and protecting assets. Long-Term Care planning is about finding a balance between both. Our firm is knowledgeable about the legal issues and benefits available for planning for Long-Term Care. We care deeply about helping you and your family create a plan that eliminates worry and fulfills goals such as:
- Protecting your assets for your spouse and family when you need at-home, assisted living, or nursing home care
- Obtaining Medicaid Long-Term Care benefits
- Obtaining Veterans Affairs Long-Term Care benefits
- Finding and keeping appropriate Long-Term Care services
- Advance planning for your estate to ensure flexibility as your circumstances change
More information about Medicaid Planning
If you or your loved ones are in need of a Long Term Care Planning Attorney, Contact Elder Law Group for more information.