Liz Wallace – Attorney
Liz Wallace joined Elder Law Group PLLC in 2015 as an Associate Attorney and now leads our Tri-Cities branch in Kennewick. Liz was born in Spokane, and then lived in Georgia and Iowa before returning to Spokane to attend Gonzaga School of Law. Her father died suddenly just after she graduated, and the passing of her mother just three years later gave Liz a unique perspective on the difficulties people must face during the long illness of a family member. This understanding has fueled her interest in being part of a firm that provides excellent care and guidance for clients planning for and dealing with the difficulties presented by the Long-Term Care, illness, and loss of a loved one.
Liz is a great fan of the Pacific Northwest and the State of Washington. When she is not working, she is spending time with her wife, Wrane, and their three teenage daughters and various pets. They enjoy camping, river floating, reading by the fire, cooking, and playing pool.
- Licensed to Practice Law in Washington and Idaho
- Bachelor’s Degree – Central College, Pella, Iowa – 1999
- Juris Doctor Degree – Gonzaga University School of Law – 2006
- Washington State Bar Association
- Idaho State Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (WAELA)
- Rated “Excellent” by Avvo – an attorney-rating site that evaluates experience, reputation and professional conduct. Learn more here.