Liz Wallace joined Elder Law Group PLLC in 2015 as an Associate Attorney and now leads our Tri-Cities branch in Kennewick. Liz was born in Spokane and then lived in Georgia and Iowa before returning to Spokane to attend Gonzaga School of Law. After graduation, her father died suddenly after, and the passing of her mother just three years later gives Liz perspective on the loss of a family member. This understanding fuels her interest in providing excellent care and guidance for clients handling the difficulties of illness and loss.
When she is not working, she is spending time with her wife, Wrane, and their three daughters and various pets. They enjoy camping, river floating, reading by the fire, cooking, and playing pool.
- Licensed to Practice Law in Washington
- Bachelor’s Degree – Central College, Pella, Iowa –1999
- Juris Doctor Degree – Gonzaga University School of Law –2006
- Washington State Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (WAELA)
- Member of the Elder Law section of the Washington State Bar Association
- Rated “Excellent” by Avvo