Jonas joined Elder Law Group in the summer of 2016 as an Associate Attorney. Prior to moving to Spokane, Jonas spent 9 years in Oregon where he attended the University of Oregon School of Law and practiced as an Estate Planning and Elder Law attorney. Since then, Jonas has work experience in Wills, Trusts, taxable Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration, Powers of Attorney, Medicaid, and asset preservation. Meanwhile, in his free time, Jonas spends time with his wife and 6 young children. He enjoys music, reading, cooking, and the outdoors.
- Licensed to practice in Washington
- Bachelor’s Degree – Brigham Young University –2007
- Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree – University of Oregon –2010
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (WAELA)
- Member of the Elder Law section of the Washington State Bar Association.
- Rated “Excellent” by Avvo