Jonas J. Hemenway – Attorney
Jonas J. Hemenway joined our team in 2016 as an Associate Attorney. Jonas is a Spokane native, but has spent the last 9 years living and working in Oregon where he attended the University of Oregon School of Law and practiced as an Estate Planning and Elder Law attorney. Jonas is very excited to be back in Spokane and to continue his practice as an Elder Law attorney.
In his free time Jonas spends time with his wife and 5 young children. He enjoys music, reading, cooking, and the outdoors.
- Licensed to practice in Washington and Oregon
- Bachelor’s Degree – Brigham Young University – 2007
- Juris Doctor Degree – University of Oregon – 2010
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Washington Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (WAELA)
- Rated “Excellent” by Avvo – an attorney-rating site that evaluates experience, reputation and professional conduct. Learn more here.