Elder Law Group presents Senior Rights: Your Legal Voice
March 5 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Elder Law Group will host six workshops to deliver important tools and resources for seniors. Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how you can plan ahead!
Whether you are retiring or preparing to assist in caring for your parents, this series will give you information to use now and to plan for a stable future. The same workshop will be offered twice per week – once at each location. Workshops are free and open to the public.
Topics will include in this series:
- Managing Money for Seniors & Financial Authority
- In-Home Care and Care Management & How to Pay for Long-Term Care Services
- Senior Moving and Downsizing & Asset Protection
- Probate & Funeral Planning
- Estate Planning & Senior Legal Resources
- Medicaid & Long-Term Care Benefits.
Monday, March 5th – 4:00-6:00 pm –
Guest Speaker: Paula Davis & Chuck Wendt, Hennessey Funeral Home – Funeral Planning
Speaker: Lynn St. Louis, Attorney – Understanding the Probate Process
4322 N Argonne