- This event has passed.
Elder Law Group presents Senior Rights: Your Legal Voice
February 13 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Elder Law Group will host six workshops to deliver important tools and resources for seniors. Don’t miss this opportunity to find out how you can plan ahead!
Whether you are retiring or preparing to assist in caring for your parents, this series will give you information to use now and to plan for a stable future. The same workshop will be offered twice per week – once at each location. Workshops are free and open to the public.
Topics will include in this series:
- Managing Money for Seniors & Financial Authority
- In-Home Care and Care Management & How to Pay for Long-Term Care Services
- Senior Moving and Downsizing & Asset Protection
- Probate & Funeral Planning
- Estate Planning & Senior Legal Resources
- Medicaid & Long-Term Care Benefits.
Tuesday, February 13th – 4:00-6:00 pm –
Guest Speaker: DeAnne Wilfong, Owner of Smooth Transitions of the Inland Northwest – Downsizing and Moving for Seniors
Speaker: Lynn St. Louis, Attorney – How a Supplemental Needs Trust can Protect Assets
Moran Prairie Library
6004 S Regal