Our team at Elder Law Group PLLC enjoys having the opportunity to share our knowledge on Estate Planning and Long-Term Care preparation. Our events combine personal stories on why Elder Law is so important to us and ways to provide Estate Planning to protect you and your assets from Long-Term Care costs.
Why attend an event?
At Elder Law Group PLLC we understand seniors in need of care, their caregivers and family members, and disabled persons often face complicated social and legal questions relating to their care or that of a loved one.
Information about public benefits programs and other care issues can be difficult to locate or are presented in legal language making it impossible to understand.
For each event, we attempt to answer the important and frequently asked questions about Elder Law in a simple, straightforward manner.
Attend an Upcoming Event Near You
- Mar 28 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Indian Trail Library
- Apr 4 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm at Moran Prarie Library
- Apr 13 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm at Northern Quest Resort & Casino
- Apr 25 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm at Shadle Park Library
- Mar 21 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm at Affinity at Southridge
- Apr 18 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm at Mid-Columbia Library – Keewaydin Park Library Branch
- May 2 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm at Kennewick Mid-Columbia Library