Elder Law Group PLLC focuses on the particular needs of seniors, those with special needs and their families. Our Estate Planning practice goes beyond the traditional realm of Wills and Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney and Health Care Directives. We address the legal and social issues affecting seniors, the disabled, vulnerable adults and their families. Our goal is to address every contingency you and your family may face with aging, illness or incapacity.
Is securing and paying for Long-Term Care one of your chief concerns? These are among the most common issues we address. Looking for someone to help you and your family navigate the complexities of Long-Term Care and Asset Preservation? At Elder Law Group PLLC you will find skilled and trusted legal counsel.
We also provide legal counsel and guidance for those with special needs. If you or a loved one is receiving government benefits through SSI or Medicaid, Special Needs Trusts can help preserve those benefits, yet allow for additional funds to be set aside in a trust for future needs.
Our Areas of Expertise Include:
- Protecting your assets for your spouse and family when you need at-home, assisted living or nursing home care
- Obtaining Medicaid Long-Term Care benefits
- Finding and keeping appropriate Long-Term Care services
- Advance planning for your estate to ensure flexibility as your circumstances change
- Probate or administration of your estate or trust